tel: 0161 2426878
Treating Customer Fairly (TCF)
We Know Insurance TCF proposition:
• Consumers to be confident with their dealing with our firm in the knowledge that they will be treated with the utmost integrity.
• Consumers to be provided with clear information and are appropriately informed before, during and after point of sale
• Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account their circumstances.
All our insurance advisors are professional and discreet. We do ask our clients to disclose all information at the outset.
It is recommended life and critical illness policies are placed in Trust due to taxation and speed of payment advantages. Our insurance advisors can arrange this for you at no fee.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation advice and trust planning.
Direct underwriter access
Having direct access to underwriters gives us a huge advantage in specific circumstances. This speed up the application and in some cases determines premiums where loadings may apply.
We Know Insurance ‘tips’
• Speak to our insurance experts to discuss your options. Knowing which insurance products are best for you and your family can be confusing but our experts can talk you through life cover, critical illness cover and unemployment benefits to advise which are best suited to your needs.
• Pay off large credit card debts if possible. These will only add to your worries.
• Ensure the mortgage is protected fully in every circumstance.
• Build up your emergency savings.
• Tell your next of kin your emergency plan of action.
Ask us anything
If you’re interested in an insurance policy or just need insurance advice, simply fill in your details below. An insurance advisor will be in touch to discuss your requirements.