tel: 0161 2426878

Contents Cover

Contents insurance usually covers all kinds of household and personal belongings, but there is no standard policy.

Contents insurance usually covers:

• Household goods
• Money
• Valuables
• Property in the open
• Accidental damage
• Optional extras are available and some cases within policies such as: Bicycles, sport equipment, or accidental damage to entertainment equipment.

Premiums will usually be costed on the basis that you accept an excess to the amount of cover, so that for the first proportion of the claim, the cost will be met personally.

Buildings and contents is generally taken out together with the same insurance provider. The property post code, age of property, number of bedroom and type of property generally determine the monthly premium.

If you would like to know more, please submit your details and one of our insurance brokers will call you to discuss your requirements. We are ‘whole of market’ and work with a range of insurers from well-known house names such as Abbey, Aviva, Halifax, Legal & General and Zurich, amongst others.

Why us?

Ask us anything

If you’re interested in an insurance policy or just need insurance advice, simply fill in your details below. An insurance advisor will be in touch to discuss your requirements.